Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good Days & Bad Days

So Monday was an awesome day! I woke up to the fall feel in the air and the sun shinning. It was the first day of my awesome new schedule at work and I was not going to work weekends again! All was well in the world of Ash! Although DQ doesn’t have the pumpkin pie blizzards out yet I was still very Fall Mode! And not to be a “Debbie Downer” but the way things have gone for me the last few months, I seems to watch for the bad things when I’m in a good mood… That’s really bad to do I know! But because I was looking for the bad that I thought was lurking in the shadows sure enough it happened come Tuesday!

Tuesday morning I got in a car accident in my own work parking lot for MY OWN INSURANCE Company!! And then I got off work to find a note on my door telling me I have 24 hours was power wash the side of my place?! Among all these things one of my relationships were not going so well… & DQ still doesn’t have pumpkin pie blizzards!

Moral of the story, I need to stop looking for the bad and start appreciating the good when it is here!

"Do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble." - Matthew 6:34

I need to strive to be more like that. I cant change what tomorrow brings but I can enjoy today and really allow myself to be happy in that moment.. I’m such a work in progress!!

... PIC OF THE DAY ...



My lil girl sun bathing!


No comments:

Post a Comment